The 11th Congress of the Asian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics (AAERE) will be held in University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), Vietnam, August 19 to 20, 2022, co-hosted by the Economy & Environment Partnership for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA). The 11th Congress will be a hybrid type of conference utilizing both online and offline presentations.
You are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers in all areas of environmental and resource economics for presentation in the Congress. The main theme of the 11th Congress is “A pathway towards Carbon Neutrality in Asia”.
- Prof. Paul Ekins, University College London
- Dr. Muthukumara Mani, the World Bank
Important dates (updated)
- June 15, 2022: Deadline for submitting an abstract or a proposal
- June 22, 2022: Review result notification
- June 30, 2022: Deadline for the Registration of a presenter and an early-bird participant
- July 15, 2022: Deadline for a full-paper submission (all sessions)
- July 25, 2022: Deadline for regular registration for all participants
- August 19-20, 2022: Date of the Congress
- SANDEE’s online workshop on 'Survey design & implementation for Environmental Economics Research’, 16 August 2022.
- EEPSEA Regional training on 'Trans-disciplinary approaches to reach the net-zero target', 17-19 August 2022 (TBC)
For detailed information, please visit the website of the Congress at aaere2022.org